Saturday, May 12, 2012

39 weeks


How far along: 39 weeks!

Size of baby: 20 inches long, 6 lb, 16 oz. About the size of a mini watermelon.

Gender: Little girl!

Total weight gain: + 31 lbs

Maternity clothes: Absolutely.

Symptoms: Contractions! Super emotional. 

Sleep: Approx 5-6 hours with 4-5 potty trips.

Food cravings: BBQ, fruit, spicy, CHOCOLATE!!

Movement: A little less, but still very active!!

Best moment this week: Snuggling with my boy and soaking up our last few days together with CJ as an only child.  

What I miss: Sleep, but I know that's not going to improve anytime soon! ;) 

What I'm looking forward to: The arrival of Baby Girl this week!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

hey pretty lady, love the haircut. :) arrival of baby girl THIS WEEK! YAY!! i'm so excited. :D

Sue said...

Lacy, I will not comment on your cute belly, but your neat butt. LOL
Lacy, you are looking GOOD>