Sunday, April 15, 2012

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks yesterday

Size of baby: 18.2 inches long, 5 lb, 6 oz. About the size of a honeydew melon.

Gender: Baby girl

Total weight gain: + 27 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Symptoms: Backache, right rib pain, TIRED!

Sleep: Approx. 8 hours with 3 potty trips.

Food cravings: Seafood, spicy, red meat, ice cream and Cadbury Cream Eggs! (I stocked up Friday when they were 70% off!)

Movement: Still super, super active!
Best moment this week: Having a PERFECT last ultrasound to check on her. Isn't she beautiful?! She is head down, and everything looks great: umbilical blood flow, placenta and BABY! On Monday, Baby Girl weighed 5 lbs, 5 oz, putting her in the 53%. (Which means she is going to be a very AVERAGE sized baby, not a giant like her big bro, CJ! Praise!!!!) She was measuring 4 days early, putting my adjusted due date on May 15...but who knows when she'll decide to make her debut! We are so thankful that she is doing well. My blood pressure is good and my weight gain is much more reasonable this time around! :) Can't believe she'll be here SO SOON!

What I miss: I wish I didn't have to RUN to the bathroom quite so often...but overall very content this week.

What I'm looking forward to: A "relaxing" week with minimal plans, and beautiful weather on the forecast.

No comments: