Friday, April 27, 2012

Don't Ignore NIAW

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. And even though I'm unsure if I can still call myself "infertile" after our surprise pregnancy?, I can still relate so deeply having been there. I've said before, infertility is not something you simply "get over" and move on from...the pain and the journey we had to walk will stay with us forever.

This year's topic is "don't ignore..." So I didn't want to ignore this week. I don't want to ignore the fact that two blog friends from when I first became a part of the infertility blogging community are still waiting for their blessings. I want to ask all of my readers to please join me in praying for Lianna & Faith. I can't begin to understand why some journeys last so much longer than others, but I have to keep believing that God will answer their prayers in His perfect timing.

No comments: