Saturday, December 10, 2011

17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks!!

Size of baby: approx 5 inches long, 5.5 oz. About the size of an onion.

Gender: ?? Less than TWO WEEKS until we know!!

Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb

Maternity clothes: Almost...I'll probably break them out next week.

Symptoms: I've been feeling lots of round ligament pains. And I feel like I "popped" out this week!! I notice a difference when I am bending over, or when I try to "squeeze" through somewhere. I feel like I'm finally starting to look pregnant.

Sleep: About 8 hours a night, with about 3 trips to the potty.

Food cravings: Sour: Sour patch kids and lemonade. Oh, and eggs: Omelets & hard boiled. Random!

Movement: I think I felt something a couple of times this week...but I'm not 100% sure.

Best moment this week: We were sitting at the dinner table this week and CJ saw my belly and pointed to it and said "baby". :) SO special!!

What I miss: Alcohol. I'd really love a margarita, or even settle for a glass of wine.

What I'm looking forward to: The next three days with one of my best friends! :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Virgin margarita my friend!! =)