Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cruise & More Santa!

This weekend we went to JT's Christmas Party. It was a night cruise around the San Diego harbor, held on the Hornblower. I was a little leery because I have a history of getting "seasick" and knew I couldn't take dramamine since I am pregnant...but it was dark and the water was flat so I felt fine, thankfully! The food was AMAZING (I cleaned my plate!) and the views of the city lit up for Christmas were so pretty.
The Coronado Bridge lit up. I was reenacting the scene from Titanic in my head (like the dork that I am) as I stood on the back of the boat taking this photo.
The next day, we went down to the Exchange on base to look around. CJ spotted "Tanta" and walked right up to him asking for a "treat". So funny!!
And later that same night, CJ got to see Santa #3 (and get another candy cane from him!) & Mrs. Clause when my Moms group met up at Bernardo Winery for Holiday Nights. They had a bunch of cute shops open, and JT got to taste a glass of wine.
Looking forward to celebrating Christmas some more when my parents arrive in TWO days!

No comments: