Sunday, December 4, 2011

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: approx 4.5 inches long, 3.5 oz. About the size of an avocado.

Gender: We both think girl, but will find out "for sure" Dec 23! (Early Christmas present!! :))

Total weight gain/loss: +1lb

Maternity clothes: Not yet!

Symptoms: I've been tired this week. And I had a scary moment. I went to the mall to "relax" and almost passed out. I got really hot and sweaty, my vision started going all spotty.

Sleep: Approximately 8 hours a night with the normal 3-5 trips to the potty. I went to bed "early" one night at 10:30pm and got about 10 hours that night (and was STILL tired the next day!)

Food cravings: Olives and york peppermint patties! (random!) (not together!)

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait!

Best moment this week: Scheduling the ultrasound to find out the gender!

What I miss: Normal sense of smell...normal smells are so overpowering, and gross ones are DISGUSTING.

What I'm looking forward to: The arrival of one of my best friends later this week for a visit!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Lacy, you look SO GOOD! I am still so thrilled for y'all and I cannot wait to find out what you're having! Yay!

Sue said...

Dang, Lacy I sure wished I had not missed this post....I have decided I must be pregnant too, for all your daily happening (symptoms) sound like my own....The real funny one is the the Peppermint Patties....it is the only thing that I taste and want as well...Thank goodness they are not as fattening as other chocolate candy.