Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa & Sea World

Yesterday morning we took CJ to see Santa! There was no line at 10am on a Tuesday, so we walked right up and had "Tanta" all to ourselves. When we got to him, Santa gave CJ a candy cane. I asked him, do you want to sit with Santa? He said "No..." but didn't fight it when we sat him there. He was probably super confused because me, JT and our friends were all jumping around behind the photographer trying to make him smile. Here is this year's photo:
So proud of my boy. Eating his "treat".
In the parking lot with Dada still enjoying his candy cane.
It was a chilly and rainy day, so JT took CJ home for a "Stay-at-home Dad" day, while I went with our guests to Sea World. We made the best of our day, and had a great time despite the yucky weather. Grabbed an early lunch at the park, and I was worried that the killer bird was gonna steal my fries!
Best friends at the Turtle Reef!
Shark Cove!
Shamu Show!!
Boy are they brave. Ha ha! Seriously, how cute of a "Sea World" picture is this?! And NO photoshopping was involved! :)
CJ was happy to see one of us when we got home. Gee, thanks son, Mama missed you too. Ha ha!
Typical CJ personality, crazy faces!! Stinker pot.
Enjoying his last night with our visitors!!
Putting plastic tub "hat" on Dada. Ha ha!
Acting goofy and dressing up with holiday Mr. PotatoHead accessories. Yes, we're almost 30 and still act like we did when we met at age 19.
CJ eating his chocolate "treat" from the advent calendar last night.
I can't believe that it's already time for our visitors to leave. Makes me sad how fast time flies. I am so thankful for the time that we got together, and already looking forward to the next time we get to see each other.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You're such a great hostess! I know they had so much fun coming to see you! Glad you got to do it. : )