Saturday, February 11, 2012

26 weeks

How far along: 26 weeks (I swear the weeks are passing faster and faster!!)

Size of baby: 14 inches long, 1 lb, 14 oz. About the size of an English cucumber.

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain: + 15 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes

Symptoms: Headaches (3/7 days this week), hungry! (on Thurs for "dinner" I had a slice of pizza, a 6 inch sub AND a hamburger.) VERY hormonal/emotional-I had a mini panic attack this week about how I am going to handle a newborn and my VERY energetic, rambunctious, strong-willed son. I know I'll manage but I guess the closer it gets the more anxious I get.

Sleep: Slept better this week. Went to bed "early" (before midnight) several times. Averaged 8 hours per night with 4 trips to the potty.

Food cravings: Salty and sweet. Chips & Popcorn, and lots of deserts!

Movement: Active little girl! (Hope this is not indicative of her energy level once she's born. I may not survive TWO "busy" children!! Kidding, sort of.) I feel her moving all day long!

Best moment this week: Watching my son play with his friends: giving hugs and holding hands. Oh and his first kiss from a girl!! HA HA. SO CUTE!!!

What I miss: I really could have used a glass of wine to "take the edge off" a couple of nights this week...3 more months!! ;)

What I'm looking forward to: My other best friend, her husband and their BEAUTIFUL one-year-old daughter arrive on Tuesday for a visit!! Can't wait!!!

No comments: