Friday, February 3, 2012

Toy Story 3 on Ice

Last Friday, JT took a day off work so we could go to Toy Story 3 on Ice together as a family! I wasn't really sure how CJ would do since that is a LONG TIME for a 2 year old to sit still. He did great, especially in the beginning when he got to see all of his favorite Disney characters: Mickey "D", Minnie "Nin-Nee", Goofy "Fee-Fee", Donald Duck "Kak-Kak", Daisy "Day-She" & Pluto "Tu-To". He was also excited to see "Buzz" "Woo-Wee" & the Hamm the Pig.
I tried to take his picture in front of the souvenir stand, but he was too busy looking at Woody and Buzz behind him to smile!
For my own memories, this was the first time CJ ever ate popcorn. My picky eater has to try things when HE is ready...so he helped his Mama devour a bucket of popcorn. ;) By the end of the performance, CJ was definitely "done" (ready for a nap!). But we had a good time and I'm glad we had the chance to go!

No comments: