Saturday, February 18, 2012

27 weeks

How far along: 27 weeks (Starting today I am officially in our 3rd Trimester!!)

Size of baby: 14.4 inches long, 2 lb, 3 oz. About the size of a head of cauliflower.

Gender: Female

Total weight gain: + 15.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes

Symptoms: My ponytail fell off this week! ;) HA HA. First week of NO headaches in a while!!! :) Tired very easily.

Sleep: Still waking up in the middle of the night for an hour or two every couple days. But overall still getting about 6 hours.

Food cravings: Sweets!! Salads!

Movement: All the time, and I can tell she is definitely still head up because I keep getting kicks to the bladder!

Best moment this week: Getting to spend time with one of my best friends! And watching our children play together. I only wish we lived closer!

What I miss: Having energy!

What I'm looking forward to: Another "family day" on Monday. JT gets President's Day off from work! YAY!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I simply love your new "DO"