Saturday, January 7, 2012

21 weeks

How far along: 21 weeks today.

Size of baby: approx 10.5 inches long, 12.7 oz. About the size of a banana.

Gender: Baby Girl!!!

Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Symptoms: This week I caught a cold that turned into a sinus infection. It is SO not fun being sick while pregnant because I couldn't take any "good medicines" until I got an antibiotic from my Dr., no other symptoms this week other than ones associated with my cold.

Sleep: About 9 hours a night, with about 2 trips to the potty.

Food cravings: Eggs, chocolate.

Movement: I feel her moving usually 2-3 times a day. I think she likes chocolate as much as I do, because she is really active after I get done snacking! ;)

Best moment this week: Feeling better from my sinus infection!

What I miss: Sushi...I might have to go get some Cali & tempura rolls this week to satisfy that!

What I'm looking forward to: Celebrating CJ's 2nd birthday this week! Where did the time go? I feel like just yesterday I was pregnant with HIM!

No comments: