Saturday, January 28, 2012

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks!! (60% complete!)

Size of baby: 12 inches long, 1 lb, 7 oz. About the size of an ear of corn.

Gender: Little girl.

Total weight gain: + 12.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Symptoms: Headaches, backaches, insomnia

Sleep: About 6 hours a night, with about 3-4 trips to the potty.

Food cravings: fruit, eggs, chocolate

Movement: She is SO active! :)

Best moment this week: We got the changing table/dresser for baby's room!! I got it off of Craigslist for about one THIRD of what I was going to pay ordering the same one online. Also this week I worked hard organizing our generous hand-me-downs as well as the "gender neutral" clothing of CJ's, which was so fun!! I feel like I have a plan for her nursery and it is exciting seeing it come together! Pictures to come!

What I miss: Hmmm...this week the only I can think of is sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound on Monday!! I have low PAPP-A level (which basically means we are at an increased risk for issues like pre-eclampsia, a baby with low birth weight and/or preterm birth). So the doctors want to monitor our placenta/umbilical cord and measure baby via ultrasound starting this week and just make sure everything is going well. I'm looking forward to seeing her again!! And also, hopefully to hearing that everything is still on track. I'm not worried, because this miracle baby was a gift from God, and I continue to put her in His hands, but we would also appreciate your prayers for the pregnancy to continue to go well for Baby Girl and me.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

GREAT attitude. I have to remind myself that God loves my babies more than I do all the time =). That being said, I will pray!

Can't wait to see nursery pics!