Friday, January 27, 2012

My Guilty Pleasure

Every night since I got my new iPhone (because it has a flash on the camera and my old one didn't!), my favorite thing to do every night right before I go to bed is "check on CJ" and snap a picture of my sweet sleeping boy. I think he is a sweetheart all the time, but something about seeing him asleep so peacefully just melts my heart!!!
And I get so tickled seeing all his different sleeping positions!!
For a while we had a small regression in the success of the toddler bed, and he was having to nap in the pack 'n play. (I think since it was "light" in his room at naptime he was wanting to get up to play). But knowing baby sister was going to need the pnp and with the hopes of potty training sometime, I wanted to try to transition back to full time toddler bed. We've been napping in the "big boy bed" fairly successfully (minimal ins & outs and eventually falling asleep 95% of the time) for the past 3 weeks so that is good! :)
This one was taken on one of his more "playful" naps...notice all the books that he kept getting from his bookshelf and bringing back to his bed. I was just about to throw in the towel on naptime, but when I went to check on him he was conked out!
Isn't he so sweet?!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE these pictures! Sleeping babies are the best. I think it is so funny that he doesn't use his blanket. I guess when you get used to sleeping in a bare crib, blankets aren't appealing yet! He's so precious. : )