Saturday, March 3, 2012

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: 15.2 inches long, 2 lb, 14 oz. About the size of a butternut squash.

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain: + 20 lbs (Whoa! 3lb weight gain this week!) HA HA!

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Symptoms: Very tired! Headache one day. Backache. Hip hurting. HUNGRY!

Sleep: Approximately 6 hours a night, with 4 trips to the potty.

Food cravings: Girl Scout cookies! Cadbury Cream Eggs! Fruit!

Movement: All the time!!! She is getting STRONG! Some of those kicks surprise me and are definitely "uncomfortable".

Best moment this week: JT getting home safely from Chicago, and having time together as a family again! It was a hard, long week (hence the lack of blogs) being a "single mom" to a teething toddler.

What I miss: Alcohol!

What I'm looking forward to: Checkup on Monday. I love getting to hear Baby Girl's heartbeat! :) Please pray I pass my gestational diabetes test!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

LOVE your haircut!