Saturday, March 17, 2012

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks today

Size of baby: 16.2 inches long, 3 lb, 9 oz. About the size of a four oranges.

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain: + 22 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes

Symptoms: We had a pretty good week. Appetite is back, backache and tired!

Sleep: 8-9 hours a night, with 3 trips to the potty. Strange, but the time change actually HELPED me because CJ has been sleeping until 9:15 every morning (he must still think it is 8:15 since it isn't as bright?) No complaints here! I go to bed at my same time (midnight-ish) and get an extra hour!

Food cravings: Seafood!!!

Movement: Yes! TONS, and more hiccups!

Best moment this week: Living to see another birthday!

What I miss: Being able to bend at the waist. Putting on socks is becoming more challenging!

What I'm looking forward to: JT's Mom "Nana" arrives on Monday and I CANNOT wait to have an extra set of hands around here to help us and love on CJ!

No comments: