Saturday, March 31, 2012

33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks today! (If she is born at 37 weeks like I am dreaming of, that is only a month away! HOLY COW!)

Size of baby: 17.2 inches long, 4 lb, 7 oz. About the size of a pineapple.

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain: + 25 lbs

Maternity clothes: Duh

Symptoms: Backache. Rib pain on right side.

Sleep: Approx 7 hours with 3-4 potty trips.

Food cravings: Fish!

Movement: Constantly on the move! Feeling arms and legs protruding. More hiccups.

Best moment this week: Another good checkup Monday. My belly measured 32 cm, which was perfect for 32 weeks, and her heart rate was 137 bpm which is perfectly in the normal range!

What I miss: Being able to bend at the waist. Picking things up off the ground is getting hard!!

What I'm looking forward to: Nothing special this week, so I guess I'm just looking forward to Easter!!

No comments: